Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Search Is On...Halloween Costumes

Once the calendar hits October...
I always feel very "Left Behind!"

It's like I am chasing the seasons.

Finding Costumes, Find a (free) weekend to go to the Pumpkin Patch, Decorate for Autumn with a little added Halloween, Shopping for candies, candies and More candies.

As for Costumes, our emphasis is on characters and not "scary or creepy Halloween spirits."


The scariest elements allowed might be what we will see in nature: insects, spiders and snakes.

So far, they are quite happy with that. Last year, the older one still scoped out the houses before giving the okay for little sister to ring the door bells, "Very Sweet!"

So, the search is on...
Princesses, Pirates, Snake Charmer, Angry Birds' characters, etc etc...
The older might just go "As Myself."
He said, "Daddy always go as Daddy, so I can go T or T as His Son."
Funny!


My guess for Girly will be "Something Pink and Girly" again...and why not!
As for myself, this is the one night of the year that I can be "A Witch" and no one will complain about it.

So, See Yay...Got to Go Find Me A New Broom Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment