Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday Reflection - This Life

This Life
...by MercyMe

It's been a whirlwind of a week. Having to section off my life into 3 or 4 sections on a weekly basis is pretty intense and can be a bit disorienting.

It's the jobs I have to do, the roles I have to play, things I have to get done.

I don't presume that I am the exception in the daily grind of our earthly life.  I do affirm that life can be uneasy but necessary for many.

I love the title of MercyMe's current album "The Generous Mr. Lovewell."
That is who leads me as I walk this journey of life. He is generous enough to give me strength on a daily basis. Yet understanding enough to know that I won't be perfect.

Sometimes, the discomfort in life are meant to remind us that we don't belong. We are created for something more. But until then, we are to make the best of us and make This Life meaningful.

This Life by MercyMe - with Lyrics 

No comments:

Post a Comment