Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year - 2012!

2012 has officially begun...

Opening the year with...
The Lord's Prayer 

Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. 
Thy will be done in earth, 
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us. 
And lead us not into temptation, 
But deliver us from evil. 
For thine is the kingdom,

The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

Andrea Boceilli sings The Lord's Prayer

My Prayer for 2012

May I know the name of my Father
And call on Him
May I know that I am a child of a King
And follow His will
May I know the difference between heaven and earth
And embrace the One who rules both
May I know that life is about today
And the bread of life is from Him and through Him
May I know that I am forgiven
And am call to forgive and preach forgiveness
May I know that I seek protection
And He grants it
May I know firmly that the One I serve is powerful and glorious
And it's Forever
Everyday and Always
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment