Tuesday, September 6, 2011

9/11 Healing: The Alternative - Forgiveness

A decade after 9/11...
wherever you turn this week...this phrase appears every where...every media outlet...and almost every conversation...

I will voice out my disclaimer first...
- this is not a fully formulated post
- I am an advocate of forgiveness
- this is not a post of political view
- I value human life and human potential more than policies
- I believe that God is bigger and beyond all earthly evil
- this is not about persuasion, but seeking an openness

TED.com  -  9/11 healing: The mothers who found forgiveness, friendship

This is one of the more controversial presentations from TED.
A mother of a son perished in the World Trade Center attack (and) the mother of Zacharias Moussaoui moved through forgiveness and discovered friendship.
It's about mothers' pain, loss and moving forward and toward the un-fathomable ...









No comments:

Post a Comment