Friday, September 23, 2011

Using The Clipper (Boys & Men Haircut)

The Andis Speed Master II Clipper came Today...
...Ta-da...

This one is Very Shiny and light.  The Nerdy Hubby & the Big Boy have to get their hair cut (too) often.

So Nerdy Hubby decided to give Home Hair Buzzing a try.  (I am actually very nervous for them)

NH was going to give himself a buzzing tonight and I started laughing...luckily he felt asleep right after dinner.

I like to plan and be prepared.  One wrong buzz and there is no saving it!

So onto Youtube I go...

There were different videos for different techniques and effects.  I am just looking for the basic.  Hopefully NB will watch all of them before he starts buzzing!

Basic Techniques for a Sporty Haircut

Detailed Video for a Short Sides and Longer Top
(best advise was to use the longest guide comb then move to shorter ones to finish)

Taper Cut Hair (so not to create steps)

Sideburns & Behind Ears Techniques 

Introduction to The Andis - Speed Master

If my next post is about missing chucks of hair or how to reattach an ear...then you know how this went...Just kidding!  
I have the utmost confidence in you my dear Nerdy Hubby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment