Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Inspiration - Beautiful Beautiful

Francesca Battistelli singing "Beautiful Beautiful..."
Official Website:  http://www.francescamusic.com/

She has a great voice and energy...maybe because she is so young...maybe it's her positive attitude...maybe is her inspiring voice...

Beautiful Beautiful...is very uplifting...on a Crisp, Sunny, Lovely Sunday Morning...
It reminds me of God's Love, Children's Laughter, Radiant Flowers, Soaring Birds...

Like Sunlight Burning At Midnight
Making My Life Something So Beautiful Beautiful


Awakening My Heart
Breaking Through The Dark


And Though It's Pouring Down
I See Your Through The Clouds


I Have Come Undone
But I Have Just Begun


So This Day...This Song Is For You...And... for my beautiful beautiful kiddies.

Beautiful Beautiful - Lyrics


Live Performance of Beautiful, Beautiful - Francesca Battistelli

No comments:

Post a Comment