Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Not...Movie Night - Mourning - It's Final Soap Week!

Ok...Not This Kind of "Soap" (although this kind of soap is kind of gone too)

My All Time Favorite Day Time Soap Opera - Ending This Week.

Farewell..."All My Children" 

I have watch you "on and off" for almost 3 decades...(sob...sob...)!

Good Bye...The Martins...The Chandlers...The Hubbards...(I still remember the Courtlandts, the Montgomerys and the Santos)...and of course The Kanes!

Never will I be able to follow the "partner swapping," cat-fight galore, the ever evolving "take over scheme," the inconsistent yet amazingly predictable plot-lines, the unbelievable yet "secretly hopeful" circumstances.

Gone forever, will be the crazy characters, the villains you-love-to-hate, the unhealthy boundary-less heroes, the comas, the secret twins, the back from the dead, the I used to be good-then-bad-then-good-again characters.

I will greatly miss my time with you (my dear dear "Children").  We had move through the Sands of Time (oh...sorry, wrong show), Whether it was pretending to be sick so I can watch you (high-school), Fighting with the VCR to make sure I figured out how to record (college), Best time gauger (maternity leave), or guilty pleasure after midnight online (now...well, until this Friday).  I will be lost (without you)!

Mourning...Grief...Loss...(at least for a little bit)

Interviews with the Cast...of course Susan Lucci, et al

Farewell...Farewell...Pine Valley!

Sob...Sob...To The End Of An Era...

No comments:

Post a Comment