Friday, May 13, 2011

Blog Suffered Technical Difficulty

Experienced my first Blog Crisis today.
Blogger went down...over 24 hours.
Lost a few entries.
Lost time and effort.
Luckily, Nerdy Hubby came to save my day.

Technology...can't live without it...at times, can't live with it either.
More accurately, can't trust it.
Info and data live in the "cloud."  It's a pretty strange concept, if you ask me...almost Sci-Fi like.  How secure is it any way?  But technology is moving at the speed of light and in today's society, you just have to go with it.  Watch out for wipe-lash!

Will be back tomorrow with a more inspiring entry. Could be about Flying, Dancing, Laughing, or Eating. But it will definitely be more interesting than today.

There Will Always Be A Down Day In Life...Roll With It!

1 comment:

  1. So true! The kids poked fun at me yesterday saying if they unplugged me, I'd go into shock. They are right! :-)

    ReplyDelete