Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Temptations Without the Calories - Shoes


My Wish List on
www.Mod Cloth.com

I am on the lighter side of life today...Let's talk about one of my favorite things...Shoes!

Shoes have always been my "Thing."
Typical conversation with Nerdy Hubby as follows.
"I got a pair of new shoes today."  I honestly confessed.
"Again...let me guess...black or brown...looks exactly like the last pair..."  NH is then smart enough to stop before my evil dagger eyes laser straight at him. And he's right, black or brown, 1 inch heel, kind of conservative looking...Boring!

Then, some time in my later 30s and definitely after turning 40...I started noticing heels, wedges, platforms, any  heels that I can walk and stand in for maybe 10 mins.  I feel taller (literally), more confident, almost feel safer (can you imagine kicking someone with one of them heels).  Painful, it can be; it may be, but definitely More Exciting!

When someone finally turned me onto ModCloth.com, I felt in love...really.
Clothes and shoes, accessories and vintage, stuff that are current yet timeless, cute yet sophisticated...so chic and so fun...It's a blog and a shopping site.

Whether to shop or just shop for styles...it a site worth checking out. 

Put Those Heels On And Stand Tall
You Are Ready To Face The World With A Grin Today



No comments:

Post a Comment