Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Morning Tea Wisdom

I am having my morning cup of tea.
Never notice the writing on the label of the actual tea bag.
I have been drinking "yogi" tea for a long time.  Just realized that I have missed out on all "its wisdom!"

I have to admit that I do find it complementary to this blog.  So, today's wisdom is:

"The Beauty of Life is to Experience Yourself"

As I seep the tea and mouth the words to myself, I was overcome with a sense of incomplete.

...Experience myself... in what?  with whom? for what purpose?
Realizing that was how I got in trouble as a small child in school...always asking questions. But???

The Beauty of Life is to Experience Myself...
In the Meaning and Meaningfulness of Life
In the World which was Created and Redeemed
With the People that God Has Entrusted Me With
With the People Whom I Love and Whom I Will Humbly Learn To Love
For the Purpose of Searching Out God in This Life
For the Purpose of Living Out The Life I was Given and Meant to Live


Hope You Will Enjoy the Wisdom You are Given Today
And...Be Bold to Seek Out  the Questions Behind It.

1 comment: