Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Meditation - I Want To See

Life can speed up without us noticing.  In order to keep up, we miss out on things.  Often, we miss out on important things, valuable things, things that are not things but of people, of our loved ones.

It's been a week of noticing things.  Things about people that I care about; it's about people whom I love, of people whom I am responsible for.  These happened to be negative things, things that need attention, need correcting, need remedying. It's easy to lose sight of what's really important.. The task is not the value I seek...it's the people, the relationship, the maturation of life.

I need a reminder, a new way to see, "Give Me Your Eyes...so I can see."
Brandon Heath – Give Me Your Eyes

I Wish You New Sight To See Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment