Saturday, May 21, 2011

Doomsday - Music to Go Out On

Personally, I don't understand Doomsday Predictions.  If we are to be ready to meet our Maker...we need to be ready at any time.  Also, why do people think that the human mind can predict, calculate, or figure out the mind of the One who created it all.  If they genuinely believe God is God, then how does the finite makes conclusion on the Infinite.  I can go on and on, but I won't.

This is actually a pretty light-hearted entry.  With all the news surrounding doomsday, I googled "music + do not be afraid."  All the "gamers" out there will love me today...seriously!

"Final Fantasy" showed up as a result on Youtube.  I know nothing about Final Fantasy.  So I turned to Wikipedia.


Final Fantasy is a media franchise created by Hironobu Sakaguchi and owned by Square Enix 
that includes video gamesmotion pictures, and other merchandise...
You can read more for yourself (sadly,it's a foreign language to me) 

I did conclude that if "I was to go" on May 22, 2011.  This would be great music to go out on.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment