Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Warning: Not Inspirational...Just a Caution!

Don't Do It!  Really!

Yes...you guessed it...got a ticket from a red light camera.
I am telling you, it WAS yellow!

Nerdy Hubby Said, "Too Bad, the camera said otherwise."
Then he confessed to me that he knows that particular light is very fast turning from yellow to red.  It only allows 3 cars to make a left turn.

"In one of the busiest intersections in town!!!" I exclaimed.

I think I am going to bill the city for my next couple therapy session with Nerdy Hubby.

So I am out $500 and then still need to do traffic school!

Sorry about the numerous exclamation marks. I can't help it.

I am tempted to fight it.  But I am honestly frightened of judges. Do I waste a day in court for potentially the same result or just deal with it?

Nerdy Hubby said that the city most likely has a deficit so please drive carefully so we do not have to provide extra revenue to the city.

Not sure why I always feel that I am in the right when I get a ticket.  Over 20 years of driving, I would say I have gotten maybe 5 or 6 tickets.  What is the average?  What really is the norm?

Knowing me I will be streaming all the way to the post office to mail off my hard earned money and hopefully get over it after traffic school.

So, once again...sorry for not being inspirational today...
Do Learn From My Mistake and 
Keep Your Money In Your Own Pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment