Saturday, June 18, 2011

What A Dad Would do...

It's Show Time for 7 y.o. - Dance Recital Weekend.
In honor of Father's Day.  There is a Daddy Dance (with their daughters) in the show.

As I watch these wonderful dads on stage, it brought tears to my eyes.  I am sure not all were "professional" dancers.  I am also sure that some would not dance on stage if it wasn't for their daughters.  I am also sure that their daughters will never forget that performance.

Now, This Is Dale.  He is a Dad.  He is a Dad who dressed up every morning to "Wave At The Bus" as his teenage son gets on the bus to go to school. Dale is a dad who did this for an entire school year!

Wave At The Bus - Official Blog



So Thankful for Dads 
and my Nerdy Hubby for Being My Children's Dad.  
XOXO - Happy Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment