Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fun Thursday - The Goody Oldies

Two Very Different kinds of entertainment came into my inbox today.

The Monkees - 45th Anniversary 
Playing the Greek Theatre
Wow, what a shock to my system.  I can still remember them vividly and now, we are talking about their "45th" anniversary!  It would be fun to reminiscent.  BTW, my link is for 1/2 price tickets...so if you have nothing to do on July 16th and can get to the Hollywood area, have fun.

Then there is the old but endearing Shakespeare.   The Independent Shakespeare Co. presents its summer Shakespeare festival at Los Angeles Griffith Park. It's a free festival.  It lasts for 6 weekends.  They are playing Merry Wives of Windsor; Hamlet; Love's Labour's Lost.


These are my Oldies But Goody Recommendations.  
Go Do something different and fun this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment