Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday's Loving Reminder - Love Never Fails


Love Never Fails...

I Corinthian 13 has often been used for weddings & loving gestures between couples. Yet, understanding it only through that lens will be missing out on the depth of the love it is describing.

Because of the holiday, it was a short week for me.  But for some reasons, it felt so much longer.  I'm not sure if it was because I had to be at a different place every day this week, or the fact that the kiddies are experiencing some "growing pains" emotionally, or I think, I overdosed on Vitamin D without knowing it was already a high dose in my new multi.

Nonetheless, it was not an easy week.  I needed comfort and re-assurance of every form.  This song has genuinely been a God-sent. And I don't use this term likely.

Hope this brings Comfort and Assurance to you also.


Brandon Heath - Love Never Fails



Love Never Fails - Brandon Heath (Live)
(I was very moved and touch by this version.)


No comments:

Post a Comment