Saturday, July 9, 2011

In Awe of Social Media

The World of "The Cloud"

That is where we all live and function nowadays.

I love knowing where my friends are eating, what their children are doing, where are they vacationing and what they are thinking moments ago.

What I love more than knowing is viewing.  Photos and Videos all uploaded within seconds.

Being over 40, I always feel like I am trying to catch up in this world of technology.  As with all things, the good will come with the bad. Some of us will want to debate about the world of facebook, twitter, groupon, flickr, youtube, etc etc. Yet, the reality of this world is so infused into our daily living that unless, we live under a rock, there is no denying it.


Found this on Youtube

Social Media Revolution 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment