Saturday, July 16, 2011

Popular Summer Vacation Spots

Summer Vacation - 2011

Finalized the plans for our summer vacation this week.
Now is the count down. Because of one reason or another, we won't take a week long vacation until the end of summer.  For us, that's mid-August.

As the economic is slowly...ever so slowly recovering, we decided on a fairly local spot so to keep to our budget.

As I was looking through different resources, I came across
"America's 10 Most Popular Summer Vacation Destinations." 
http://www.dailyfinance.com/2011/07/15/americas-10-most-popular-summer-vacation-destinations/

I have happy to find out that 4 out of 10 of these are "drive-able" from where we live.
To tell the truth, if it is up to me, I would just check into a hotel somewhere with a pool and free breakfast, then park myself on a lounge chair and call it the day! (Nowadays, with so many things to juggle with, I am pretty easy to please.)

Hope your Summer is Fun and Relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment