Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Movie Night - 2 Very Different Nannies...for misbehaving children

Nannies of Your Choosing

One of my all time favorite movie came by the way of my childhood...Miss Mary Poppins.
I introduced it to my kiddies a few years back and we watch it at least once a year.
Something about the songs, the misbehaving kids, the ingenious consequences just bring assuring comfort that no matter how chaotic life gets, it will be okay.


Then, a few year back, I watched Nanny McPhee.
Oh so different, yet Oh so funny.
She is like the evil twin sister of Mary Poppins.
Except she is not exactly evil..."Just Different"...as we say in our house when we meet people who are a bit...Different.


Having Manners, Kindness and Courtney on my mind, these pre Super Nanny nannies, bring a smile to my face.

As kids are beginning Winter/Christmas break, us parents have to laugh when we can.

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment