Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Movie Night - White Christmas with Bing Crosby

White Christmas (1954)
Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney & Vera-Ellen

We used to listen to the recording of White Christmas over and over.

My dad LOVE Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire.
Obviously one for the singing and one for the dancing.
I think he has always been a romantic.

Didn't get to watch the movie until I was like in Junior High.  Yes, it has been that long.

So to watch the movie again, bring back a lot of memories.  The singing and the dancing were just as beautiful as I remembered it.  The romantic mix-ups were the backbone of  these musicals. Kind of funny and a bit cheesy.  You have to watch it from the perspective of its context.  No matter how you view it, it was thoroughly enjoyable.

To Set the Mood for the Holidays...
Just for the nostalgic value...I give it a 10+!

White Christmas - Trailer

Bing Crosby singing White Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment