Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Movie Night - Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

One Can Change Many...

For every year older, I have one less excuse Not to be myself!

I like double negatives. I enjoy writing in the "passive voice."
I am an optimist, but a realist at the same time.
I love visiting cities, but have no shame living in the burbs.
My clock is always 5 minutes early, but am always running 5 minutes late.
I believe in people, the human spirit; yet I believe there is a God who loves us all.
I am now used to the notion of being a Californian, but still a New Yorker at heart.

Somehow, I still believe that "Even one can make a difference."
One person can still change the lives of many.
Children are the ones who make us grown-ups wiser and more adult-like.
The eyes and sights of children always enlighten.

Hence...the movie Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
Funny that all the reviews are either "love it" or "hate it."
If a movie can encourage people to pick up the original book (to read) then...in my book...it's all good!


BTW...it's anti-climatic having your birthday 3 days after Christmas...
Unless...
You Make It Fun!
As for me and my birthday...I Will Eat Cake and Have A Glass of Wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment