Monday, August 22, 2011

Good Eats Monday - The Pioneer Woman

I was away this past week.
There were good times and some let downs...but such is life.

I was thrilled to have HGTV & The Food Network at the hotels. And who keeps popping up?  No other than Ree Drummond - The Pioneer Woman.

Every self respecting food blogger knows who Ree is!

She has done it all...and looks good while juggling all.
Now...She is getting a TV show on Food Network.
What great news for her!

She writes, she cooks, she takes beautiful pictures and she homeschools...there is nothing she can't do...BTW she lives on a working ranch.  So it should be an interesting show.

Pioneer Woman Official Website:

Because I didn't cook this week, here is one of hers,
Pork Chops with Apple & Creamy Bacon Cheese Grits
Click here for her website and recipe:  http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/08/pork-chops-with-apples-and-creamy-bacon-cheese-grits/

Even though, it's like 100 degrees where we are, and I am definitely not from the South, I want me some of that cheese grits!!! Making me drool...seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment