Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Allure of On-line Shopping...Danger Ahead...

On-line Shopping...
So Easy...So Convenient...So Dangerous (to the keeping of budget)

So we needed a couple of new showerheads...
Very limited selections at the usual stores...Wm, Tg, HD, & Ls.
Went online and it was like showerhead heaven.
from $19.99 to $1,999.99...who knew?

Functions, I didn't know I need, now they are a "must have" on my list.  Reading the reviews can be helpful or harmful...making decision harder than ever. "Information overload!" exclaimed my brain.

Now I am obsessed with find "The" showerhead for my wants and needs...3 hours later, I am still online!
Crazy right?!...I bet you do the same thing at one time or another...

That's the Allure of On-line Shopping.

You are not limited to what the store offers, with a few clicks, you have thousands of choices with...
Free shipping or purchase $50 and you get free shipping and a free prize...you name the gimmick, and it's going to be out there.

So, back to my showerheads...
After 3 hours, I decided to take a break...narrowed down to 2 choices and they are only in the "under $40" range.  Nerdy Hubby  would be happy to hear I didn't go for the hi-tech rain shower and steam function ones in the $999 range.

Will sleep on it for one more day before I click "Check Out."

Beware...
As Shopping Season is Approaching us...
Be Very Very Aware...
The Allure is So Very Very Strong!


No comments:

Post a Comment