Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Declaration - Seeking His Presence


Seeking His Presence...

The reflective part of me is a bit on overdrive this week.
As I work toward understanding Gratitude as a lifestyle,
I was reminded that Being in His Presence is the source of life.
Not exactly easy or effortless...quite the opposite.
The words seem to make sense in the cognition. But, the work is really in the experiences.
This is where the seeking comes in...

Psalm 27:4 - One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him at his temple.

Psalm 84:10 - Better is one day in your court than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.

Better Is One Day - With Lyrics

Better Is One Day - Kutless (Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment