Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Meditation - Cultivating A Heart of Gratitude

The Heart of the Matter...

It all starts with a thought, a flicking of a feeling.
Then collectively, these thoughts and feelings become an attitude (of life).
The actions we take with that attitude will be our lifestyle.
Therefore, it's not just the words and actions, but what is in our heart that we are living out each day.

"You turn my wailing into dancing; you remove my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. LORD, my God, I will praise you forever."
Psalm 30:11-12


Hillsong LIVE - Forever Reign


A Worshipful Experience - Hillsong LIVE Video

"Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts."
Colossians 3:16 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment