Monday, April 11, 2011

365 Posts - A Big Commitment

365 posts from April 1, 2011 to April 1, 2012.

What am I thinking?

I am good at beginnings, never very good at the duration.

I am excited about starting, but never quite get the notion of the middle.

I love goals and accomplishments, yet the pain of day to day is too real for my taste.

So what in the world am I doing trying to write 365 days straight.

Maybe, it's the challenge of believing I can do it.  Maybe, it is the insanity of middle age.  Maybe it is to let my children know that if we put our mind to it, even if it is against our natural grain, we can do it.  Maybe I would like to see how my life will change if I am conscious of the world surrounding me.  Maybe, I would like to be just a little different one day at a time.  Maybe, I am here to conquer  my fear of putting myself out there, to be known.  Maybe, it is just as simple as Living (my life) Out Loud and see what echoes back.

Nonetheless...this is my April's Fool commitment for the year.
Maybe it's foolish.  Maybe I will fail.  Maybe, Maybe and more Maybe...But if I don't try, I will never know.


What will you do today that might go against your nature grain?
Take a risk and Just DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment