Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Careys in Guatemala - Spreading the Message of The Bread of Life & the Hope of the Living Water



Deb & Rick Carey in Guatemala...They inspire me.

I have known them for decades.  I am not good at keeping in touch.  But through the blessing (and the curse) of Facebook, I now get a glimpse of their life in the homeland/"heartland" of their choosing.  

They have been among the people of Guatemala to train up pastors and leaders, to set up firm foundations for their physical and spiritual life.  To the Careys' utmost credit and the One whom entrusted them with this call, there is never a word of negativity, no matter how tough things get, even when life falls through the roof (sorry, Rick, I couldn't help it). 

So what can I do from my little suburbia world?

Spread the word for them; Educate my own children; Pray for them for provision and safety (really) and do what I can do to spread the message of the Bread of Life and the hope of the Living Water.





No comments:

Post a Comment