Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Big Thank You to TedxConejo



The birth of this blog...owes a Big Thank You to TEDxConejo.  

I am a self proclaimed TED.com addict.  I call it my brain food.  Sampling something new every day has become my daily routine.  Some ideas are ingenious; others are fascinating. Many are technologically and scientifically over  my head.  I don't always agree with the persuasives.  What I do know is that Technology, Entertainment & Design are always Thought Provoking.  

When I found out that TEDxConejo was putting on an all day event.  I jumped leaped at the chance to be there!  It did not disappoint.  The day was broken down into 3 sessions:  Imagine If  -  Be Bold  -  Wonder.
Over 3 dozen people presented.  I cried, I laughed, I clapped and I was amazed by it all.

The experience left me wondering, "What will I do to continue to Imagine, to be Bold and to Wonder?"
A week later, Living Out Loud was born.

Thank You TEDxConejo for your inspiration.  
Thank you for the chance to learn to leap.
Go to http://www.ted.com/tedx for an event near you.
Hope you will take a LEAP Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment