Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Will Sing in the Shower Today



So I told Mr. N (the nerdy hubby) that I WILL go to the L.A. Opera this season & He WILL come with.

Looked up the 2011-2012 season brochure
http://www.laopera.com/tickets/pdf/1112%20Brochure.pdf .
Beautiful...Romeo & Juliette in Nov 2011.
Yes.  It is in Italian, but he can't say he doesn't know the story.
Here is a glimpse of the L.A. Opera with The Barber of Seville.

Okay...so what is the one thing I will do differently today...YES...you guess it.

I will sing in the shower today.
Most likely it won't be opera...but if you do hear some blood curdling screeching noise coming from the direction of the North I-5 Fwy, it might just be my attempt of opera.  Please don't say I didn't warn you.

Sing Out Loud Today in honor of Living Out Loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment