Friday, April 15, 2011

The Sweet Smell of Cookies

Official Blog   -  http://www.tarteletteblog.com/
Facebook  -  http://www.facebook.com/HeleneDujardinPhotography
I don't follow too many food blogs.  I think mainly, they make me hungry. Then I would want to eat.  The more successful these wonderful bloggers are,  the "bigger" I would get...NOT GOOD!

Having said that, I am ADDICTED to one blog in particular, Helene Dujardin's Tartelette.  She is a food stylist and photographer; also worked as a pastry chef; author and speaker, etc etc.

So why the addiction?  Her photographs are beautiful, awe-struck yet simple. They remind me to look at life from all its angles.  Her narratives invite me to celebrate the ingredients of life.  Her recipes signal the wonderful changes and freshness of each season.

When I step into the world of Tartelette, food is not what I craved.  The desire becomes an inspiration to create.

Just in time for the assignment received from my kiddies...time for their favorite cookies...Old Fashion Snickerdoodle.  The oven will be warm; the kitchen will be filled with the sweet scent of butter and cinnamon, and their little world will once again be in balance.

What Are the Ingredients in Your Life that Bring You Balance?
Follow Your Inspiration of Today...Go Create.

No comments:

Post a Comment