Sunday, April 17, 2011

An Ode to CHOCOLATE

Chocolat - 2000 film

Today, An Ode to Chocolate.  
Just because - For enjoyment; For excitement; For comfort.
Call it refinement or call it addiction...chocolate lovers every where will agree, NOTHING beats a favorite piece of chocolate to bring on that satisfying smile!!!

Came across an article online,  "10 Reasons to Eat More (Dark) Chocolate." 

I am not sure that I need that many reasons, but here goes.

-Reduces High Blood Pressure
-Improves Blood Flow to Brain
-Boosts Mood
-Prevents Cell Damage
-Improves Blood Sugar Level
-Reduces Risk of Heart Attack
-Helps Ease Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
-Raises HDL Cholesterol
-Improves Processing of Blood Sugar
-Eases a Persistent Cough

In Case my friends and family who LOVE me are interested...here are a few of my FAVORITES!!!

Who Does LOVE  -  La Maison du Chocolat

The Ever Interesting  -  Jacques Torres

Mmmm and Champagne Truffles  - Teuscher Chocolate of Switzerland

Today, I Wish You Chocolates!

No comments:

Post a Comment