Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Drinking Water Just Got More Exciting!


vapur Official Website  -  http://vapur.us/
Friend Them on Facebook  -   www.facebook.com/vapurtrail

This is my NEW LOVE...seriously!!!  The "Anti-bottle" :  It's Reusable, Foldable, Freezable, Attachable, Washable & Identifiable.

We were stopped by perfect strangers on the street...ok ok...no one walks in suburbia.  We were at the mall, the local park and car line at school.  My point is, people were asking about our GREEN "Anti-bottles."

I have to be honest, we got these as promotional gifts from vapur at the TEDxConejo.  TEDxConejo was excellent and exciting and inspiring...but least I digressed, will save that for another day.  

When I promptly went on the vapur website and found out that these "Anti-bottles" were VERY reasonably priced AND there is a smaller size for those smaller hands!!!  What's not to love?  
And look at these colors.  It makes me thirsty just looking at them. WATER just got more exciting for me and my family.  

Alright, I am not only inspired by these bottles, as my nerdy hubby said it best, "Honey...YOU ARE OBSESSED!"  I then dignified myself and corrected him, "Sweetie,  I am PASSIONATE."

So Today, I am passionately promoting 
"drink more water"  
&  put MORE COLOR into your daily routine. 
Have FUN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment