Friday, April 1, 2011

Took the Plunge - April's Fool 2011


I have been thinking about starting a blog for years...literally at least 2 years.  So many excuses...I am SO NOT a writer! I won't keep it up. Nobody will want to read what I have to say, etc etc.  Then one day, it went something like this...

What do I really want to do in life?

I want to inspire people...to live more fully...to see, to hear, to feel, to taste what is good in life.


What do I gain from doing this?

I, in turned will be inspired by those around me.  Look at these 2 faces!!!  They inspire me EVERYDAY!  The people I work with inspire me. God inspires me.  My nerdy husband inspires me.  People, events, things, nature, the daily grind, (and I hate to say this, but it's true) even Facebook, Twitter, iphone, ipad, (IMHO) these nonessential technology in my world give me reasons to live differently EVERYDAY.

What is different about this blog?


I am not sure.  There are millions out there...BUT
I will post (to the best of my ability) everyday, what inspires me in my world
 

AND

From the inspiration of that day, I will find one thing to do differently that day.

What is the point?


Even though life will not change dramatically for me at this point of my life (I am in my 40s!), I can make little changes to grow, to make a difference, to be better, to do better...to prove to myself that the only perfection in life is imperfections...and even that is GOOD.

What is my hope?

I write primary for my two beautiful, wonderful, unique children, if you, the reader, can gain a glimpse of inspiration from this, then my heart is full.

This is MY way of Living Out Loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment