Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding 2011

Okay Okay...I couldn't resist.
Finally logged on to The Royal Channel on youtube for The Royal Wedding.
I know there are more pressing and obviously more important happenings on April 29, 2011.
But...But...But...it's a wedding, never mind a "Royal" one and it is in English...thanks for the correction...British.


All this wedding talk & frenzy made me think of my own wedding...January 18, 1992.  Nerdy Hubby and I talked about our upcoming 20th Anniversary.  I know the official big number is 25th.  But 20 is still a pretty big number.  This is especially true when thinking back; we have been through a lot together.  At times, it seems like we have been in 3 different marriages...Just with the Same Person.  Realizing that I am feeling a bit nostalgic, I went searching for wedding in New York City.  Here is a sampling of the results.
Merci New York
Trent Bailey 
Missy Photography

In Honor of Other People's Royal Wedding,
An Extra Kiss for 
Your Honey/Sweety/Love Bug...(fill in the blank) Today
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment